Recherche Membres Calendrier Shoutbox
IPB

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

> Ant Dominion, Jeu IPAD
aphaeno
* Wednesday 21 May 2014 à 06:11
Message #1

Larve

Groupe: Nouveau Membre
Inscrit: 02/01/2005
Lieu : Montréal
Membre No.: 136

Hi Everyone!
My name is Fernando, I use to be an ant keeper myself.
In the past I had many different colonies ( Camponotus, Formica, Aphaenogaster, pheidole, Lasius), but since that I have to travel for work I had to give up on this passion.
I have always been very interested in how ant colonies are organize, the way they deal with situations and there anatomy.

I'm writing this post cause I want to share with all of you this amazing project I'm working on!
I'm developing a new IPAD game called Ant Dominion. I'm using everything I know about ants and putting it in a game.
From how a colony is founded, egg development, minus workers, normal size workers, majors, food hunting, predation, mite, etc.

It's been 4 months now that the game is being designed and programed and I have just started a Kickstarter project.
Th Kickstarter team has accepted the project and it's now on there web page.
The game will be in the App store in august and with your help I can implement more features to make it the best thing it can be.

I'm convinced you will all want to play the game!

here is a link to the Kickstarter

http://kck.st/1o36agG

Thank you so much for your support
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- aphaeno   Ant Dominion   Wednesday 21 May 2014 à 06:11
- - adamé   Hi, Gret idea Why not a port to android too ?   Wednesday 21 May 2014 à 07:11
- - Toni   Hi, Very nice idea ! I look forward playing t...   Wednesday 21 May 2014 à 11:50
- - Pr.Galopin   Great idea ! It looks pretty good. It is a ...   Wednesday 21 May 2014 à 15:28
- - patronus   Yeah, very interesting! Which species will y...   Thursday 22 May 2014 à 06:51
- - aphaeno   The basic ants are pheidologeton and the unlockab...   Friday 23 May 2014 à 06:24
- - aphaeno   and the ants are going to move, bite, die,... the...   Friday 23 May 2014 à 06:26
|- - aphaeno   CITATION(aphaeno @ Friday 23 May 2014 à 04...   Tuesday 03 June 2014 à 18:10
- - aphaeno   Hey!!! I need to add a picture for the...   Tuesday 03 June 2014 à 18:14
- - aphaeno   Hi Everyone!! Good news, the campaign has...   Monday 23 June 2014 à 14:15

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s):

Partagez ce sujet sur un forum (bbcode):

Partagez ce sujet sur un site web ou un blog (html):
Version bas débit
Creative Commons License